SECURE SHOPPING SAFEGUARDS
SHOP SAFELY AND SECURELY:
Dollbobo.com takes great pride in offering a safe and secure online shopping experience.
We understand that the safety of your personal information is extremely important to you. We use a wide array of electronic and physical security measures and devices to protect your personal data and credit card information from unauthorized access. These include using SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) protocol with an encryption key length of 128-bits (the highest level commercially available).
Our main payment service provider is PayPal: before you even register or log in to the PayPal site, our server checks that you're using an approved browser - one that uses SSL 3.0 or higher. PayPal servers sit behind an electronic firewall and are not directly connected to the internet, so your private information is available only to authorized computers.
PayPal Verified Member
We Protect Your Personal Information
Dollbobo respects and protects your privacy. We will never rent or sell your personal information to anyone.
THANKS FOR SHOPPING WITH CONFIDENCE!
- The www.dollbobo.com website may contain content that some users might find objectionable and is intended for mature persons only. You can use our website only if you are over the age of 18 years old.
You must not
- republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
● sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
● show any material from the website in public;
● reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose;
● edit or otherwise modify any material on the website;
● redistribute material from this website except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution.
- In these terms and conditions, “your user content” means material (including without limitation text, images, audio material, video material and audio-visual material) that you submit to this website, for whatever purpose.
● You grant to dollbobo.com a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your user content in any existing or future media.
● You also grant to dollbobo.com the right to sub-license these rights, and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights.
● Your user content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party’s legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or dollbobo.com or a third party (in each case under any applicable law).
● You must not submit any user content to the website that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint.
● dollbobo.com reserves the right to edit or remove any material submitted to this website, or stored on dollbobo.com’s servers, or hosted or published upon this website.
● Notwithstanding dollbobo.com’s rights under these terms and conditions in relation to user content, dollbobo.com does not undertake to monitor the submission of such content to, or the publication of such content on, this website.
You accept that, as a limited liability entity, dollbobo.com has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against dollbobo.com’s officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website.
Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect dollbobo.com’s officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as dollbobo.com.
Breaches of these terms and conditions
Without prejudice to dollbobo.com’s other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, dollbobo.com may take such action as dollbobo.com deems appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the website, prohibiting you from accessing the website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
dollbobo.com may transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with dollbobo.com’s rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions without notifying you or obtaining your consent.
You may not transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
License to use website
Unless otherwise stated, www.dollbobo.com and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages, user manuals, or other product information from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
- You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
● You must not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
● You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to this website without dollbobo.com’s express written consent.
● You must not use this website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
● You must not use this website for any purposes related to marketing without dollbobo.com’s express written consent.
Limitations of liability
dollbobo.com will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website: to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if dollbobo.com has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
You hereby indemnify dollbobo.com and undertake to keep dollbobo.com indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by dollbobo.com to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of dollbobo.com’s legal advisers) incurred or suffered by dollbobo.com arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions, or arising out of any claim that you have breached any provision of these terms and conditions.
dollbobo.com may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of this website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on this website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.